Facebook Badge

Type in Make/Model for Reviews & Prices from other sources

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Canon Manual (FD mount, Non-EOS)--A-1, AE-1 Program, AE-1, T-70

A-1 (near mint!, 9+)
AE-1 Program,
AE-1 &
T-70
all come w/Canon 50mm f1.8 prime, Canon external flash & very nice camera bag (several to choose from)

Unfamiliar with these great cameras? See comparison of models

I just shot a roll w/AE-1 Prog--perfect exposure--you will not be disappointed in this classic camera!

I also have several FD-mount lenses that are available:
$65--Canon 70-210mm f/4 macro zoom (condition: 9)--Ebay Buy It Now $129.99
I just tested this lens with my FD to EOS adapter on my Canon 350D and the results were quite acceptable (even in the weak light of our recent cloudy days!)--see samples at this link.

Canon DSLR + Canon 70-210mm f4 FD TEST w/ EOS adapter

$80 Canon 28mm f/2.8 prime --condition: 9)--Ebay Buy It Now $99.99
$20--Canon 35-70mm f/3.5 zoom (condition: 9)--Ebay Buy It Now $24.99

AE-1 Program review

AE-1 Program--Amazon--only one bare bones for <$100

Update: FD to EOS adapter: I have been experimenting with a $35 adapter to use FD lenses on EOS bodies (film or digital). While reviewers say there is "some" loss of IQ--I am finding I am getting a lot of decent shots (on Canon 350D DSLR). Given the low prices of FD lenses, I think you should see for yourself.






Compare to body-only from $149 to $169, depending on condition
Used Canon AE-1 Program prices (if they are out, link will not work)

$39 OBO w/ 40mm w/ FAST f1.9 fixed lens & case
AF35ML review

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment